1.1 Animal behaviour can be complex in nature when analysing what is happening and why. There can be a variety of factors involved such as the owner, the dog, and the environment. The owner’s lifestyle, attitude and commitment has an influence on the dog’s behaviour. The dog’s behaviour can vary to breed, genetics, socialisation period, start in life and previous training. The dog’s environment can vary from being in rescue kennels to breeding popular dog breeds in a domestic household.
1.2 Veterinary problems can be the cause of some behaviour problems and needs to be ruled out in the initial stages. For example, a thyroid problem or a brain tumour could cause aggression in dogs. Consequently, it is advised the owner seeks veterinary advice about their dog’s behaviour problem before seeking Canine Behaviour & Training intervention.
1.3 I certify I am the owner of the above-mentioned animal and that I have sought behavioural counselling for my pet or working dog for advice on modifying my dog’s problematic behaviour.
1.4 I understand that aggression by animals can cause injury, including fatal injury, to other animals, to other people & to me. I understand that treatment for aggressive behaviour is not a guarantee that the aggression will be successfully controlled. It is impossible to ensure that my pet (or working dog) will not cause harm in the future.
1.5 I understand that the only way to absolutely ensure that my pet (or working dog) will never cause harm in the future is to euthanise it (end its life). I understand that if I do not euthanise my pet, it will be my responsibility to take appropriate precautions to prevent my pet’s (or working dog) causing harm to others. These precautions may include, but are not limited to, informing persons near my pet (or working dog) of its tendencies for aggressive behaviour, keeping it on a leash, muzzling it, using a head collar, and/or keeping it restrained behind doors, gates, or fencing.
1.6 I also understanding that it is my responsibility to be aware of and comply with all statutory, criminal law & local bye laws and acts such as the Dangerous Dogs Act 1990, Animal Act 1971, Animal Welfare Act 2005 & Transportation of Animals Act.
1.7 I understand that, should I choose not to euthanise my pet and it causes harm in the future. I may be may be held liable for such action. Additionally, your own personal Public liability insurance for your pet (or working dog) may need to be purchased to cover against such any possibilities.
1.8 If you have any issues during a training session, please make me aware so an informal approach can be taken. If not resolved then the follow the complaint procedure relevant to the dog training discipline.
1.9 Dog owner/handler has no medical issues & the dog has no veterinary issues prior to the session starting and free from injury/illness during and bring to my attention if any injury has occurred in my care. Any accidents or incidents will be recorded for future reference and your own records.
2.0 Only positive dog training methods are used. No choke chains or anti spray collars or other positive punishment will be used in a session or class, nor, advised to use such method.
2.1 I have been advised or made aware via questionnaire or verbally to have your dog checked out by a Veterinary Surgeon to rule out any veterinary problems prior to a Canine Behaviour Consultation.
2.2 I will follow direct instruction from the dog training instructor whilst participating in an obedience or fun agility class as to avoid any unnecessary injury or suffering to my pet (or working dog). I will only negotiate agility obstacles in class with my dog until I have been shown by an instructor and supervised until deemed competent.
I hereby that I have read and understood the above and that I am signing this authorisation with the full understanding that the treatment given to my pet (or working dog) may not eliminate its aggressive behaviour.
2. Our Service.
Our web site and services provided to you on and through our web site on an "AS IS" basis. You agree that the owners of this web site exclusively reserve the right and may, at any time and without notice and any liability to you, modify or discontinue this web site and its services or delete the data you provide, whether temporarily or permanently. We shall have no responsibility or liability for the timeliness, deletion, failure to store, inaccuracy, or improper delivery of any data or information.
3. Your Responsibilities and Registration Obligations.
5. Registration and Password. You are responsible to maintain the confidentiality of your password and shall be responsible for all uses via your registration and/or login, whether authorized or unauthorized by you. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use or your registration, user account or password.
6. Your Conduct.
You agree that our web site may expose you to Content that may be objectionable or offensive. We shall not be responsible to you in any way for the Content that appears on this web site nor for any error or omission.
You explicitly agree, in using this web site or any service provided, that you shall not:
(a) provide any Content or perform any conduct that may be unlawful, illegal, threatening, harmful, abusive, harassing, stalking, tortious, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, obscene, offensive, objectionable, pornographic, designed to or does interfere or interrupt this web site or any service provided, infected with a virus or other destructive or deleterious programming routine, give rise to civil or criminal liability, or which may violate an applicable local, national or international law;
(b) impersonate or misrepresent your association with any person or entity, or forge or otherwise seek to conceal or misrepresent the origin of any Content provided by you;
(c) collect or harvest any data about other users;
(d) provide or use this web site and any Content or service in any commercial manner or in any manner that would involve junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of unauthorized advertising without our prior written consent;
(e) provide any Content that may give rise to our civil or criminal liability or which may constitute or be considered a violation of any local, national or international law, including but not limited to laws relating to copyright, trademark, patent, or trade secrets.
7. Third Party Services.
Goods and services of third parties may be advertised and/or made available on or through this web site. Representations made regarding products and services provided by third parties are governed by the policies and representations made by these third parties. We shall not be liable for or responsible in any manner for any of your dealings or interaction with third parties.
9. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE AND ANY SERVICES OR CONTENT PROVIDED (THE "SERVICE") IS MADE AVAILABLE AND PROVIDED TO YOU AT YOUR OWN RISK. IT IS PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS" AND WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, IMPLIED OR EXPRESS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE MAKE NO WARRANTY, IMPLIED OR EXPRESS, THAT ANY PART OF THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE, VIRUS-FREE, TIMELY, SECURE, ACCURATE, RELIABLE, OF ANY QUALITY, NOR THAT ANY CONTENT IS SAFE IN ANY MANNER FOR DOWNLOAD. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT NEITHER US NOR ANY PARTICIPANT IN THE SERVICE PROVIDES PROFESSIONAL ADVICE OF ANY KIND AND THAT USE OF SUCH ADVICE OR ANY OTHER INFORMATION IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK AND WITHOUT OUR LIABILITY OF ANY KIND. Some jurisdictions may not allow disclaimers of implied warranties and the above disclaimer may not apply to you only as it relates to implied warranties.
10. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSS (EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM OR ARISING OUT OF (I) THE USE OF OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE, (II) THE COST TO OBTAIN SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND/OR SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY TRANSACTION ENTERED INTO ON THROUGH THE SERVICE, (III) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR DATA TRANSMISSIONS, (IV) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SERVICE, OR (V) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SERVICE. In some jurisdictions, it is not permitted to limit liability and therefore such limitations may not apply to you.
11. Reservation of Rights. We reserve all of our rights, including but not limited to any and all copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, and any other proprietary right that we may have in our web site, its content, and the goods and services that may be provided. The use of our rights and property requires our prior written consent. We are not providing you with any implied or express licenses or rights by making services available to you and you will have no rights to make any commercial uses of our web site or service without our prior written consent.
12. Notification of Copyright Infringement. If you believe that your property has been used in any way that would be considered copyright infringement or a violation of your intellectual property rights, our copyright agent may be contacted at the following address:
Click to contact our webmaster
13. Applicable Law.
By continuing to browse or otherwise accessing the web site, you signal acceptance of the terms and disclaimer set out above. If you do not accept any of these terms, leave this Web Site now.